The feeling of choosing the house that we will buy is very satisfactory but it looks a bit opaque when we think about the papers that we have to present to apply for the desired mortgage loan.
Choose the entity to which we will apply for the loan
First, we must choose the entity to which we will apply for the loan and for that, Good Finance’s mortgage loan comparator is the best tool because it allows you to see all the options for your mortgage, so that you choose the rate that most it suits you and simulate the monthly fee you would pay.
The institutions vary depending on the state of the home
The documents requested by the institutions vary depending on the state of the home (new or used) and the agreements you may have with that institution; In addition, they depend on the work situation of the person (salaried, independent, pensioned) but at a general level, they are the following:
- Copy of valid identity card
- If you are married, valid marriage certificate. If you are divorced, the divorce certificate.
- Salary settlements of the last three months (dependent workers)
- Labor certification or employment contract (dependent workers)
- Receipts for fees for the last six months (independent workers)
- Last income statement (independent workers)
- Documents that inform about the assets you own (cars, other real estate, etc.)
Remember that this may vary according to the institution
With which you are processing the credit, so you must request a detailed list of what to submit. Once the credit is approved, the bank will give you the list of documents that you need for the paperwork of the title and other studies. Present to apply for the desired mortgage loan.
If you still have doubts about buying your property, you can review this plan to get your own home.